Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Glitter Gal 3D Dark Purple Holo

I am taking a break from the glitter for a day, and using one of my new Glitter Gal holos.  I LOVE holos and had never tried Glitter gal until now.  I have heard so many great things about them, and they are all true!   The dark purple holo has a nice holo effect and applies beautifully.  Holos seem to chip pretty quickly so I will see how this one holds up.  I love that the holo effect can be seen in any light.  Some holo colors can only be seen in the sun.  It was cloudy yesterday when I applied this, so I cant wait to see it in the sun today!






4 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    How do u do it? You come up with such amazing products!!!!!!! Regarding the nail polish above, how many coats did you have 2 put on 2 achieve this color?
    I'm in New York @ this time and I was wondering if u knew where 2 purchase this brand.
    Also, I'll b back in West Bloomfield, Mi so do u think I could find this @ a local boutique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the compliment! I used 2 coats for the pics above. It has great application and coverage. I bought this online from Llarowe. There are a few other online sites such as Glitter Gal, and Harlow and co. I am not sure of any local boutiques though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks spectacular on you Nikki. I love this polish so much and have wanted it FOREVER!!! *sigh* One day, one day...

    Thanks for such gorgeous swatches. I can at least live through you visually!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lauri. IT will be yours soon1

    ReplyDelete