Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PrettyAndPolished The Amazing Technicolor TopCoat polish




Sorry I have been away for a while!!!  I have a new project in the works and it is taking up all of my free time.  I will share more details about this in the near future!  I have recently become a fan of the indie polish brand Prettyandpolished.  Today I am showing the amazing technicolor topcoat.  It is a really cool concept.  It is all the glitters that spilled during her polish making. She scrapes her mat after she is done making them, and collects the extra spills till she has enough to make a polish out of them.  The result is really cool and no bottle or batch is the same!  I had to work and layer to get the bigger pieces out, but love the results.  This is 3 layers over black.

4 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous and I like her "recycling" the glitter that would probably just get tossed otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! I waste so much glitter when I make polish. I need to start saving it, but I dont have a mat yet and the glitter sticks to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool looking polish and it looks great on you! What an awesome idea to use the spilt glitter for!! The end product is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I wish I could do that, but I get other things mixed in with my left over glitter!!

    ReplyDelete