Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dollish Polish Super Bass!

Recently my nail polish addiction has kicked into overdrive!  I cant control myself!  I have found Etsy to be a great way to try new polishes at a great price. I discovered a very intriguing line called Dollish Polish.  Cute name, even cooler colors.  She makes custom franken polishes that are very unique!  I placed an order for a few of the minis.  At $4 a piece, I could try a few without breaking the bank.  Today I  am reviewing Super Bass.  Super bass is a sheer sparkly base, with purple and blue shimmers, silver, purple, and blue mid size sparkles, and very large purple sparkles. I found it challenging to get the biggest sparkles on my nails.  I only manged to get 2 of them on 2 nails.  I wish I could have had some on each nail. I still think it is a fun color!  I also loved that it did not feel gritty at all. That is very surprising since it was full of glitter.  My nails feel so smooth with it on!! Check out her booth at Etsy! She is very sweet and accommodating.  My order was shipped right away! Here are some pics!  I had to use the turquoise from my Nicki Minaj set with it.   Pre clean up again:)






2 comments:

  1. I am inlove with your blue nails, so cool and so electric. My nails never look as good as these.


    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tereza! This is my good hand. The nails on my right hand are shorter. That's why I always take pics with my left. LOL

    ReplyDelete