Sunday, February 19, 2012

Le Metier de Beaute Aphrodite kaleidoscope

A little while back Messy Wands did a PSA about long lost kaleidoscopes.  I immediately called the John Barrett salon to find out what they had!!  Aphrodite had been on my list and was available!  I was so excited since this was quite the find.  It arrived and was a little more than I expected.  It is very pigmented and I was not sure if it would work for me.  When I say very pigmented, I mean 1 light swipe and pow!  BLUE!!  I still need to practice more with it.  The colors are gorgeous despite how loud a few of them are.  The last one(dark charcoal) is incredible!  It has holo like sparkles that sparkle every color of the rainbow!  It is out of this world.  The 1st color is a medium blue with shimmer(very rich),2nd color is a gorgeous baby blue with hints of gold shimmer, 3rd color is a pretty silver with silver sparkles, and last color is the gorgeous dark charcoal with holo like sparkles.  It was really hard to get the last color to show its true beauty.











I am honestly am not sure if these are still available, but you can call the John Barrett salon to find out.  You can also call Alyx (702)722-7400 as she is able to track down all sorts of le metier products-

7 comments:

  1. WOW that is one gorgeous kaleidoscope! The blues are amazing!!What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! The blues are really vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give them a ring and see if they can track a couple of things down for me. This kaleidoscope is beautiful. I wish blue worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should Lu! I bet you can find quite a few gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors. I love the fact that you can layer them. Where and how did you find this company? Can you recommend any locations near West Bloomfield, Mi where I can find them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I think Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom are the only places that have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But they dont have this particular one

    ReplyDelete