Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lancome Rouge In Love -Roses In Love Lipstick

On a recent trip to the mall my wonderful SA Christine told me I had to check out the new Lancome Lipsticks!  She never steers me wrong and went on and on about how great they were.  I had to check them out!!  I instantly fell in love with Roses In love.  How could I not with a name like that??  Roses in love is a beautiful Rose pink with the right amount of shimmer to make your lips glow.  Lancome claims these are radiant, high potency colors with up to 6 hours of wear.  They are categorized in 3 moods-1) Jolis Matins "pretty Morning" ready to wear, luminous fresh days shades 2)Boudoir Time Trendy, punchy "it" shades 3)Tonight is my night pure intense shades to give depth and brighten a night out. Roses in love is a Jolis Matin  "pretty Morning"shade.  I still have to test this 6 hour wear claim, but so far love this color!  It feels nice and moisturizing and does not leave my lips dry after it wears.  Here are some pics!








5 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous color. love lancome lipsticks. :)


    enjoy your wknd!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think this is the first Lancome lipstick that I bought. the other ones came in a gift with purchase kit. I will definitely buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour sweetie,and nonetheless the best lipstick ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^Thanks hanz! I will for sure be checking out more of their lipsticks. I think Lancome is so underrated! All of the products I have tried of theirs have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you..i have 275 and I love lancome products, This lipstick wears better than any I ever have owned, which is alot. Lancome always ends up the best in lipstick. I want a diff color in this and have been scared to buy online as I tired this 275 one on while on a trip to Macy's in another state. rose pitimini and this one are catching my eye as maybe a not as dark color, and after this swatch of yours..i think this will be my next one. The cost is high, but as a go to much lipstick, it pays off. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete