Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunday Riley Sangria Creme Gloss

Yesterday I reviewed Sunday Riley creme gloss in blackberry crush.  Today I am doing a quick review of Sangria.  Sangria is a very, very sheer pink with subtle hints of shimmer.  It is pretty much a My Lips But Better shade.  It is interesting how different it looks on my hand than on my lips.  Totally different!  I do like this color and find it flattering, but for $28 I find it hard to justify.  I do feel I could find a cheaper gloss and be just as happy.  While the shade is pretty on, the color is barley there. I was expecting Sangria to have a little more red to it.  I also was hoping it would have had a bit more color.  Also, when on the sparkles are not really noticeable which could be a plus or minus depending on your preferences.  The other thing I dislike is the taste.  It has a smell to it that I taste when on.  I hate to say this, but it is that cheap lip gloss taste.  It does go away after a short while, but so does the product.  I really don't have much more to say.





2 comments:

  1. That really sucks, the color looks soo nice in the bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It even looks nice on my hand, but a total fail once on the lips. very disappointing for the price. I could have bought a Wet and Wild gloss for a dollar or 2.

    ReplyDelete