Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a-england St.George nail polish

Yesterday I was just letting my Chanel Quartz manicure dry as the mail came. To my surprise I received 2 nail polish packages early!  I was beyond excited!  It was my a-england-legends collection, and some of the nerd lacquer polish I had ordered.  They were not supposed to be here until the following day.  So, after picking the polish that spoke to me, I ran downstairs and wiped off my fresh manicure.  It was disappointing as it was gorgeous!  I'm sorry Chanel, but nothing can beat these colors!  Here are a couple pics of St. George.  It is a teal holo.  The pics do it no justice.  The formula is probably the best I have ever used! Please excuse how messy my swatches are.  A hair had attached itself, and I had not cleaned my cuticles and nails yet.  I was just so excited to take these!  How many times have I said excited in this post??





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just received my first order yesterday from the Mythical collection. My Legends order shipped last week so hopefully it will get here soon! I'm about to paint my nails with Lady of the Lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you can post a pic! Lady of the lake looks like a beautiful color. What colors did you get from legends?

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I don't have this one yet and I think your post just made me want it that much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL It is a must have! The formula is amazing and the color is better in person! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You need to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have wiped off the chanel too had this polish landed in my mail box. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty color! Nice nails!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete