Friday, January 27, 2012

Lynnderella LavenDear Polish


I hope you are not getting sick of all my polish posts!  It is difficult on long work days to accomplish more than quick nail posts, but I will work on that!  Anyway, I just had to show off another Lynnderella.  I am in LOVE with her polish!!!!  MUST HAVE MORE! Here are a couple pics of lavendear.  Here is the description- a blend of lavender multi-sized hexagons and squares with a touch of holographic pink in a sheer pink-violet base with a hint of iridescent blue shimmer. 
It is gorgeous!  I used the perfect base for it!  Essie "to buy or not to buy".  It seemed to match the base of LavenDear and they really complemented each other.  Too buy or not to buy is a light violet pink with iridescent blue and pink shimmer. I also added a touch of Nicole by OPI "Step to the beat of my heart". On to the pics!





The thumb pic above is only 1 coat of LavenDear, which is what I should have done with all of them.  I got carried away with it!

4 comments: