Saturday, January 14, 2012

Estee Lauder topaz chameleon illuminating powder gelee

I gave in to blog pressure and had to immediately order the new Estee Lauder topaz chameleon illuminating powder gelee.  What a title!!  I loved the first illuminating gelee they put out, so of course I had to get this.  My hopes were that I could pull it off as a bronzer.  I just got it and will have to play around with it for a while to see what I can or cant do. The topaz has the same formula as the modern mercury.  So far I am liking it!!  I use it sparingly with a fan brush and lightly dust it on like a highlighter/bronzer.  It adds a beautiful glow to my very, very pale skin.  I cant stand the orange, or muddy looks that a lot of bronzers tend to give me.  This looks pretty natural! I have a huge fear of looking Jersey Shore, or Oompa Loompa like.  This product can make pores look larger than life so I do have to be careful.  Almost all metallics tend to do that.  Go check this out at counters near you as this like the modern mercury will sell out quickly!  The swatches taken were pretty heavily done. It can be much more subtle with a light hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment