Saturday, January 14, 2012

I recently joined Julep's maven program.  It was $5 to start so I could not resist.  The thought of little presents containing nail polish and other manicure related items arriving to my door once a month, sounded exciting!  My first box contained Hayden(peachish), Megan(blueish metallic),  Leah(green with shimmer) and a topcoat.  I have on Leah and it is such a cool color.  It is pretty loud, but seems to be in trend for spring.  It reminded me of YSL's new color, but I only did a tiny swatch of that.  The formula of Leah was very nice.  So far I am impressed! Also pictured is an item I am highly obsessed with.  It is the celina cuff by Hayden Harnett(my fav company). I collect these and the Ramones.  They look amazing together. http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?action=detail&style=CUFFRSE&back=http%3A%2F%2Fhaydenharnett.com%2Findex.cgi%3Faction%3Dcuffs%26page1%3DALL

Here is a bad pic of leah with zoya flakie Chloe.  It is a cool combo as Chloe is pink with pink and green flakies!

No comments:

Post a Comment