Saturday, January 21, 2012

Laura Mercier tempting coral lip shine

After Best things in beauty recent post on the new Laura Mercier tempting coral lip shine, I hurried to Nordstrom.com and bought one.  Her reviews are one of my fav and I loved how her swatches of this color were.  She posted that on her it was more pink less coral, which appealed to me.  Everyone's lips are different, so on me it is mostly coral.  I would have liked it much more if it looked like  her swatches.  I must have more red in my lips.  It is still a beautiful color and adds a nice spark to my lips.  Not super unique, so I cant say it is a must.  I do not know if I would have purchased it if I tried it at the store first, but I am still happy with it.  I love the way it feels on the lips. Very moisturizing! This is part of the Lingerie collection which was just released. On to the swatches.  The swatch on the left is a thick one, the right is sheered out.







No comments:

Post a Comment